Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I don't think I'm going to go to LA anymore

Got into LA at 8am, after a super sweet trip in business class - coz I'm classy like that. Since check-in wasn't til 2pm, I headed into Hollywood. Made a Danish friend along the way, and off we went. The scene at Michael's star was pretty crazy - people everywhere, the smell of rotting flowers, and of course people selling memorabilia.
But still, managed to get a picture.

And finally, the coolest high-school auditorium I've ever seen:
Hollywood High School.
Off to NYC tomorrow, hopefully after a nice long sleep!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! This is going to be so fun to follow. I'm very excited for you girl.

    ♥Xk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah but is it the real Michael Jackson star? The sunshine looks good from here on this rainy day. Glad you enjoyed your time in Business class. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm impressed you actually got that close to the star in the first place.

    Not impressed by business class tho, yawn. That was sooo last week.

    Race you to first class if you like? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tricky angle to work with perched on top of that star!
    Did you see any real stars? Have you been discovered yet??

    Totally jealous of the t-shirt and shorts though...

    ReplyDelete